Young mother says Derry bomb could have killed her son

first_img RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR WhatsApp By News Highland – February 18, 2015 Facebook Twitter Google+ Young mother says Derry bomb could have killed her son Pinterest Business Matters Ep 45 – Boyd Robinson, Annette Houston & Michael Margey Facebook WhatsApp Previous articleLine-up for Sea Sessions 2015 announcedNext articleDarren Clarke to captain European Ryder Cup team News Highland center_img LUH system challenged by however, work to reduce risk to patients ongoing – Dr Hamilton Google+ 70% of Cllrs nationwide threatened, harassed and intimidated over past 3 years – Report Homepage BannerNews Twitter Almost 10,000 appointments cancelled in Saolta Hospital Group this week Pinterest Minister McConalogue says he is working to improve fishing quota A young mother who lives in a housing estate where a bomb was found in Derry says her 4-year-old son could have been killed by the device.Officers discovered the mortar type device in near Conway Park in the Currynierin estate yesterday evening, after they received phone calls claiming an explosive device had been left in a laneway.Some residents were moved out of their homes for more than 24 hours and some roads were closed. Full access to the estate has since been restored.Speaking on the Shaun Doherty Show, Marguerritte Doherty says her son and her father often walk the lane where the bomb was found.And she says they wanted to walk the laneway on Sunday evening, but didn’t because of the bad weather:Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/marg1pm.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Need for issues with Mica redress scheme to be addressed raised in Seanad also last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *